StampingPals Challenge #12 - Favorite Technique - Darling Donkeys & Approaching Perfection

 



Are you enjoying Stampin' Up!'s Saleabration??  I am loving it!  This card uses TWO FREE PRODUCTS (Darling Donkeys & Approaching Perfection stamp sets), both only available until February 28.  I chose these sets for StampingPals monthly challenge (February 2021) which is to use my favorite technique.  

So what's the technique?  Using the fabulous new blending brushes from SU!  They are SO easy to use and the blending is more consistent and flawless with these brushes.  They come in a set of three and can be cleaned and reused to your heart's content.

This stamping is as simple as I can manage.  I love layers and DSP and ribbons but I ditched all of that for this simple design.  The base is thick white cardstock.  I used the blending brush with Bermuda Bay ink to make the hazy cloud around the donkey.  The donkey is colored with Blends and adhered with dimensionals.  The saying is from the fun Approaching Perfection SAB stamp set (stamped with Bermuda Bay ink).  Sometimes simple is good!!

If you haven't already, please join my Facebook Page - Saipanstamper / Stamping in Saipan.

I hope you love this card, and that you'll pop on over to www.stampingpals.com and see what the other stampers have created for this month!  We'd love for you to join us in these challenges.  It's easy and a great way to get your creative flow moving forward.

Enjoy!


Product List

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful card, Jill! I love the softness you can achieve with the new Blending Brushes! I am a big fan of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch