Stampingpals Challenge #4

The Stampingpals Challenge used a color combination as the our challenge for June:  Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, and Terracotta Tile.  These challenges are so fun, and we'd love for you to join in.


I'm totally in love with this new stamp set which will be available to all in a few weeks with our new 2020-2021 annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  The set is Tasteful Touches and has nine stamps (5 images and 4 sayings).  This set is more "artsy" than I usually choose, and it's lots of fun to just play!  Gotta say, I've been playing for two days now.  😍

And although I haven't used Terracotta Tile hardly at all since the color was released, I think it's lovely and I'm going to give it more attention.

And be sure to check out the other cards in this Challenge at www.stampingpals.com!

Stamping details:  Flower image stamped with StazOn and watercolored with Terracotta Tile ink.  Pear Pizzazz leaves were sponged slighted to tone down the brighter color of the cardstock.  Background fern image stamped with Early Espresso.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

I'm back, and starting with something new

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card