StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

 



Happy New Year!!!  Wishing us all a happier, safer 2021!

The StampingPals monthly challenges continue with #11 (Color Challenge using Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Balmy Blue - see below for sketch).

I'm happy to provide a sneak peek into the new Mini Catalog which will go live on www.stampingup.com on January 5th.  I love new products and the Pretty Perennials bundle is just amazing.  I adore the new "happy" stamp in this large beautiful font. . .and we certainly need to start the new year with some happy.  I also used the brick embossing folder for the background and a small pearl in the flower center to make the final touch.

I hope you love this card, and that you'll pop on over to www.stampingpals.com and see what the other stampers have created for this month!  We'd love for you to join us in these challenges.  It's easy and a great way to get your creative flow moving forward.

Enjoy!





Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Jill! I always love seeing what you come up with for our challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back, and starting with something new

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card