StampingPals Challenge #9 - Dove of Hope

 


 For StampingPals Challenge #9 (Christmas Theme), I immediately reached for the Dove Of Hope stamp set.  It seems so very appropriate in these difficult times to remind us all of the need for peace and hope.  The images in this set are clean and simple and I've loved every project I've made with it!

The Tis The Season 6x6 DSP is so classic in color and design.  I find it so easy to use.

Please hop on over to www.stampingpals.com and see what the others have created!  We'd love for you to join us in these challenges.  It's easy and a great way to get your creative flow moving forward.

Enjoy!


If you'd like to re-create this card, here are the supplies you'll need...


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

I'm back, and starting with something new