StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch


 

Sometimes I overthink things and really need to just keep it simple.  I think this card works.

For StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch, the challenge was to use a craft punch to create our card.  I love the shapes that can be used without stamping.  This daisy can be used with or without the stamped images.  And I love the simplicity of it.

The In Good Taste DSP is totally my fave this year and it looks great on all sorts of cards.  So classic!

I love these challenges because everyone seems to have a totally different take on what to use and how to use it.  That's the beauty of stamping.  We can use the same idea and do it differently, or the same supplies, or whatever, and yet they all come out uniquely our own.  I hope you try it with us.  Hop on over to www.stampingpals.com and see what the others have created!

Enjoy!

Product List 




Comments

  1. Your card certainly packs a punch, Jill! It's simple but WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're spot on when you say, and I'm paraphrasing you, that we all have our own ideas, but all kinds of amazing cards result. Your's is a perfect example of simplicity at its best. What gorgeous paper for your base, and what a pretty blossom in the center! It's really quite lovely. Thank you for having me as a GD this month. I've really enjoyed it. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

I'm back, and starting with something new

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card