Super easy cards! - Friends Are like Seashells stamp set



I love stamping with friends and every week I'm lucky enough to get together with a very few stampers to chat and enjoy a morning beverage/snack at our local coffee shop.  Last week I made SIX cards!  Yes, while eating and chatting and stamping in less than two hours.

I made them all with the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set which has 23 images, AMAZING die cuts and a coordinating 3D embossing folder.  I didn't even stamp much for these cards. . .I just used ONE die cutting and ONE embossing folder for a simple and elegant look.

Let me know how you like the cards and how I did with my first blog video!

If you haven't already, please join my Facebook Page - Saipanstamper / Stamping in Saipan and join my mailing list by contacting me directly.

Enjoy!

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

I'm back, and starting with something new