StampingPals Challenge #14 Sketch Challenge with Playful Pets - Super cute card with no stamping at all!

 


I love a good sketch challenge!  It prompts me to make a design that's a little out of my wheelhouse.  I admit that I tend to stick with basic card designs but that's why I *LOVE* stamping!  You can make the same design again and again with different supplies and it will look different each time.  I'm sure the other cards made for this challenge will be quite different than mine.

I chose the Playful Pets stamp set because it was the Stamp Of The Month for my On-Line Zoom Event.  I honestly don't think you can make a card with these papers that isn't adorable.

  • The dog image was cut with scissors from the Playful Pets DSP
  • I used the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder (both retiring this month!)
  • And the ribbon and heart embellishment are part of the Playful Pets suite.
This was super easy, quick, and yet still makes me smile when I look at it.  I hope it makes you smile too!  More card designs are available on my Facebook Page - Saipanstamper / Stamping in Saipan.  If you'd like to join my team or my On-Line Zoom Event, just send me a message!  I love stamping and sharing.

So, I challenge YOU to make a card using this Sketch Challenge and post it over on www.stampingpals.com.  There are prizes!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping--

To make this card, you only need these supplies...

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch