Stampingpals Challenge #1

Well, I'm trying more new things lately than I expected!  Kylie Page from Australia made participation in a monthly stamping challenge sound like SO MUCH FUN that I said yes.  Check out the full challenge at http://www.stampingpals.com/ to see what others have created.

This first challenge was challenging for me...

Challenge #1 was to use Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green on one card.  Sounds easy, right?  Well, I'm the queen of monochromatic and neutral colored cards but  bright colors?  Not so much my thing.  But I'm so happy I joined this because I **love** the result.  The card is bright and happy and even has some bling.  What else could a gal ask for?

This project highlights this years Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin' Up!  I used the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set, the Small Blooms punch, and the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Can't wait until the next challenge!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Jill! So glad you stepped out of your comfort zone. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch