Stampingpals Challenge #2

For the month of April, the challenge is a sketch (see below).  It's a pretty easy one but that's just as well since life has been turned upside down for all of us during the COVID-19 pandemic.  I'm doing my part by staying in and keeping safe, and I feel blessed to be on an island where we have no confirmed cases.  So, I'm stamping as much as I like!

I'm going to miss these adorable stamp sets from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration special.  I love the Umbrella set and punch with the Hostess-only Ladybug set.  I use this yearly Sale-a-bration sale to stock up on my card stock, adhesives, and to purchase my 12-month subscription to the amazing monthly Paper Pumpkin kits.  I love getting FREE stamping supplies!!

The only blessing from this time off of work is that I'm sending many cards to friends and family.  I hope these cards cheer them a bit and remind them how much they are loved.

Check out the full challenge at http://www.stampingpals.com/ to see what others have created, and we hope you will make a card and join the challenge!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

StampingPals Challenge #8 - Pack a Punch