Stampingpals Challenge #3


The Stampingpals Challenge theme for May is birthdays.

I've seen a sneak peek of the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog and it's amazing.  As usual.  But it gives me a reason to visit some of my favorite sets that are retiring or already retired.  If I love a set, I keep it a very long time!  This mermaid set is a keeper!  The inside of this card says:  have a magical birthday.

I made this creation for my daughter who has recently graduated college and is now working her first "real" job in the mainland.  She grew up on Saipan where we have crystal blue waters and amazing dive spots.  Some day she'll come back to visit.  This island is small but it is so very special.  And it's home.

Make a birthday card today.  Or just a Thinking of You.  It's a great way to brighten someone's day during this pandemic.  Spread a little cheer!

And be sure to check out the other cards in this Challenge at www.stampingpals.com!



Product List
Stamp
Card Stock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

I'm back, and starting with something new

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card