StampingPals Challenge #13 Super Easy Fabulous Fold Card using Beautiful World stamp set

 



Want to know the BEST THING about this Fabulous Fold card??  It's super easy.  Honestly, I've made dozens of them and they are fast and easy to create!  And so colorful!!


Sometimes I buy a lot of Designer Series Paper.  And then I cannot possibly use it all (uh, don't mention that to my hubby, okay?)  This card uses a half sheet of 12 x 12 DSP and you get to enjoy BOTH sides of the beautiful paper.

Okay, I know you want to make one so here's how...
  • Take one 5.5" x 12" piece of DSP, and score at 4.25" and 8.5" from the same short end.
  • Fold at the score lines (accordion style) to make your card base.
  • Add a 4" x 5.25" piece of white cardstock as shown for your personal message. (in this example, I cut a flower from a scrap of the same DSP to add a little more decoration.)
  • The Bumblebee edging uses the Peony dies.
  • And I used a saying from the Beautiful World stamp set with the 2" and 2.25" circle punches.
So easy, right?  And it fits in the regular A2 envelopes with no issues.  I love this Flowers & Field paper and even thought Saleabration has ended, I'd love to see that you make with other papers!

If you haven't already, please join my Facebook Page - Saipanstamper / Stamping in Saipan.

I hope you love this card, and that you'll pop on over to www.stampingpals.com and see what the other stampers have created for this month's Fabulous Folds card challenge!  We'd love for you to join us in these monthly challenges.  It's easy and a great way to get your creative flow moving forward.

Enjoy!




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StampingPals Challenge #11 - Sneak Peek of Pretty Perennials bundle

StampingPals Challenge #16 - Sympathy card

I'm back, and starting with something new